Sunday, October 22, 2023

Entry#4--Spider-Man 2: Electric Boogaloo

Spider-Man 2 was released on the PS5 just two days ago and I'm here to provide you with a spoiler free review based on my experience. Which is about halfway through the game at this point. (..probably)

I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man in general and was greatly anticipating the release of this game. I had very high expectations going into it and I have to say, so far, this game has been absolutely amazing. It took everything great about the first game and improved upon it. The combat is enjoyable and never feels repetitive, the story has been fun and engaging and it's loaded with hours of additional missions and Easter eggs that'll make it easily worth your money. 
                            No context Spider-Man Meme that's relevant to the game, I swear.

I went all in and purchased the collector's edition of the game because it came with statue of Peter Parker and Miles Morales fighting Venom. I was hesitant at first, based on the price tag. But now that I have it, I'm so glad I did. It's a beautiful display piece standing at 19" tall and looks great with other Marvel statues I own. (I'm sure it looks great by itself too) 

                                           This picture doesn't actually do it enough justice.

I definitely recommend getting this game, though I would have to recommend playing the first two if you haven't already. Curious what other people think of the game, so let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested in getting into the spiderman games and I do remember trying the first one. The statue is awesome and I think the game will be too. The trailers look pretty awesome and the suits look amazing. Plus I see the reference you made in the title.

    ReplyDelete

Entry#10--The Role of Technology in Education and Learning

I recently received an email that went into great detail about using artificial intelligence or AI to assist with writing and cautioned/warn...