Hi all! My name is Nathan and this is the start of my blog. I'm currently taking Eng 101 at Glendale Community College (GCC) and some additional classes at Phoenix College (PC). I'm currently a STEM major pursuing a degree in Chemical Engineering. I'm in the infancy of obtaining my degree, having started over after pursuing a degree in software engineering. I'm a little nervous about starting over and having plethora of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry classes just over the horizon. But hey, that's future Nathan's problem!
Here you can find a link to a snapshot of my main character where I'll humbly point out it's currently the #1 Holy Priest on the group of realms I play on. 😃
That's it for now, see you next time!
That's it for now, see you next time!


I am very jealous of your affinity for WoW. My significant other has also been playing World of Warcraft for around the same time as you. I have tried to get into the game multiple times but the game never hooked me. How long have you been drumming? I have been a percussionist, primarily playing the drum set, for around 7ish years.
ReplyDelete